Taran Tactical Base Pad For Glock 43
The pin set screws are set with Loctite® at the specific tension we recommend, and will generally never need an adjustment. Tightening the base pad screw is not recommended and may be difficult because the screw is set with Loctite®; trying to force the set screw to turn could result in stripping the screw. We do not warranty base pads for stripped heads on set screws or pins lost in result of tampering with the set screw.
*Remove the metal insert at the bottom before installation*
*Does not work with grip plug*
*Product will not be compatible with Glock 43X or 48 firearms*
– This base pad comes with a 10% stronger spring.
– Patented proven push pin design.
– Super easy to attach and detach from the magazine.
– No specialty tools or devices required to disassemble.
– One piece design, no extra parts to possibly lose during disassembly.
– Designed specifically for the GLOCK 43.
Magazine Not Included